Blueline is an on-demand service that connects patients with healthcare in their home, office or hotel. Available 24/7
Email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 112 in case of an emergency.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can the Blueline care team handle?
- The Blueline care team provides three types of visits: urgent care, physicals and flu shots.
- The Blueline care team can treat a wide range of urgent care needs – including, but not limited to: Urinary Tract Infection, Upper Respiratory Infection, Strep Throat, Fever, Bronchitis, Influenza, Cold, Nausea, Back Pain, Rashes, Burns, Allergy and Asthma. For a full list of medical conditions treated by our doctors, please click here.
- Clinicians treat both adults and children 6 months and older.
- Due to the fact that this is a medical service, please note that adults can request on behalf of children, but cannot request on behalf of another adult (such as a partner, spouse, friend or parent).
- Blueline providers cannot prescribe narcotics or scheduled drugs.
- Please note that providers on the Blueline app should not be solicited for emergency care. Please call 112 in case of an emergency.
How do you find the Blueline care team?
- Blueline recruits board-certified doctors, registered nurses, physicians assistants and nurse practitioners who are licensed. They have been independently verified and credentialed to ensure the best care for our community.
- See a list of the providers here to view their bios, medical credentials and photos.
When and where can I request a Blueline visit?
- Care is available 24/7. If you would like your medical records or assistance related to a previous visit, please email email@example.com. For follow-up care, please contact your Primary Care Provider (PCP) or 112 in case of an emergency.
What information is required to request a visit?
- To register, you will need to provide the following:
- Full Name
- Date of birth
- Cell Phone Number
Can I request a visit for my child?
- If you are requesting a visit for a child or minor, please click Add Your Child at the top of the screen and add your child’s information.
- You can then swipe to view each child’s information.
- You can continuing swiping to add additional children.
- After adding your child’s information, swipe to their profile to request a visit for them.
Do providers make referrals?
- Your care may require additional services or treatment outside the customary house call. Your provider will notify you of any recommended additional services at the time of your visit. The decision is yours on whether to accept the additional services.
- Referrals for additional care from other health care providers or institutions are at the discretion of your provider.
- We do not provide referrals for insurance purposes and reimbursement.
- Pricing is based on the type of visit and provider set their own price. The total price of your visit includes all fees (clinician, transportation, etc). If additional services are necessary, you will be notified. Upon completion of your visit, you will receive an email invoice for charges applied to your credit card.
- Blueline currently operates as a private service and does not accept insurance. Most of our services cost less than an ER visit. You will be notified of the total cost upfront. Your provider will notify you of any additional services and costs and the decision is yours on whether to accept.
- We are working towards becoming an in-network provider. Stay tuned.
- If you cancel after requesting a visit you will be charged a 10€ cancellation fee. If for any reason the provider has to cancel, you will not be charged.
Privacy and Security
- We are committed to connecting patients with the best care available and ensuring your privacy and security. Please read our full privacy statement here.
- Our support staff is available every day from 8am – 8pm. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.