With new mobile services launching all the time, you might be wondering why this Blueline thing deserves your attention. Or perhaps you don’t, considering that you’re already on our blog reading this.
In this post we’ll give you 6+1 reasons to download the Blueline app for your iOS or Android phone today and join the healthcare revolution.
1. It’s fast. When you have an emergency the last thing you want is to have to wait for hours at your local NHS walk-in centre.
With Blueline you can have a doctor of your choice visiting you at your home in less than an hour and thirty minutes.
2. It’s easy. Blueline makes arranging a housecall as easy as booking a cab from your smartphone.
Simply select a doctor from our list of health professionals, and tap on their entry to book them for a housecall.
3. It’s flexible. With Blueline you get to pick your doctor exactly as you want them.
You can search our database of health professionals by specialty, score and price range criteria, and even constraint the results to doctors that speak your language.
4. It’s upfront. With Blueline what you see is what you get. Each doctor sets their own fixed price that is shown next to their listing in the search results.
That’s the whole amount that you’ll have to pay, with no hidden costs or extra charges.
5. It’s secure. At Blueline we take your privacy very seriously. That’s why we’ve used the most secure digital encryption for your profile data and followed industry best practices to ensure the safety of your personal information.
Blueline will also never share your personal details or other information with any third party service, such as advertising agencies.
6. It listens. Blueline ranks doctors according to patient feedback, making the app increasingly smarter as more people use it.
And with the first version of the app out of the door, our team is eagerly awaiting for your feedback and suggestions to help us create an ever better version 2.
7. If you’re a doctor, this one’s for you. Blueline works as your own private secretary, connecting you with our user base, keeping track of availability and appointments, and letting you work as a freenlancer without private office costs.
And if you’re already employed at some hospital or clinic, you can always supplement your income through Blueline gigs.